Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BUSY DAY



I really got my work cut out for me today. It would require me to modify both our Main office program and Branch Program. I don't know if I could pull it off. But I have been in much tougher situations before. Sometimes I even amazes my self by doing things that seam to be incomprehensible at the beginning. It’s a good thing that my boss (sir Pablo) is here to help me regarding on the right approach for this kind of problem. He always has this idea or concept that would make things more simple and much easier to do.

Sometimes when people looks at my computer monitor and sees me working on my source code, forms and report forms. They would shake their head side ways and says “Trying to understand what you do, makes my skull want to crack open.”

I guess, I just got used to on using my head. And I guess it is better, rather than not use it at all. Our brain will get dull if we tend to doodle all day long.

No comments: