Thursday, March 27, 2008

American Idol Review

Because of my busy busy work, I do not have any chance to watch The American Idol for a few weeks. Thank God for the internet and Thank God for YouTube, I was able to catch up. And who else I want to watch in this show? Who else than our very own kababayan Ramiele Malubay.



Ramiele singing - In My Life
In my opinion, this is one of her best performance ever. Her voice here just stunned me and I just want to fell in Love all over again. But all of that enjoyment and happiness was short lived when the judges thought that it wasn't that good, and they said it was boring. WHAT THE F@$K.. What the hell do you guys want? I totally disagree with those comments. Her song here was PERFECT from beginning to end. And the way she executes it is way beyond her past performance.



Ramiele singing - Alone
Now this one, I agree with the judges. It didn't sounded what I was expecting to hear. It sounded like an ordinary karaoke sound. The intro was ok, but the middle and ending was not really that impressive. Her voice was way louder than the background music. This is probably because that she was a little bit sick. I hope that she get better on her next performance.

No comments: