Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Issue #4 update

This is the final cover of the issue #4. I am still finishing on the first few pages of this issue. I hope I could finished it and print it on or before May 31. Because I am planning to attend M3 (Mangaholix Manga Mania '08) indie booth this coming May 31. It will be held at Hall 4, SMX Convention Center (beside SM Mall of Asia). I am planning it to be like the launching of Kalayaan issue #4. I hope I could finish this issue before that date because aside from that, I am also working on the script for the Sanduguan and Kalayaan crossover. Because I have to pass it to Gener for approval. Baka kasi magbago pa ang isip nya eh..hehehe.



7 comments:

monsanto said...

ano booth number mo pre :) Ako E20 :)

Gio Paredes said...

Hindi ko pa po alam eh.
Hindi pa po sila nag rereply sa mga email ko eh. :-(

monsanto said...

Gusto mo sumama sa akin, di pala ako pwede sa maliit na booth eh. kailangan ko makahanap ng makakahati sa 2 x 2 na table :)

Gio Paredes said...

Uy sige po. I will be very honored.
Magkano po ba ang magiging share ko para sa table?

Nag email nga uli ako sa kanila kagabi eh, wala pa ring reply hangang ngayon. :-(
Sobrang busy lang siguro sila ngayon.

monsanto said...

email mo ako :)

monsanto said...

email ka sa akin, kailangan yata natin ng isa pang ka share :)

Gio Paredes said...

Nakapag email na po ako.:-)