Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stories from the Summer Komikon



POC (Philippine Online Chronicle) just featured me in the second installment of the "Stories from the Summer Komikon 2010" written by Macoy Tang.


Thank you very much Macoy for this wonderful article.


------
Here are some of the pictures taken during our signing at Sputnik Cubao last May 14,2010.

From left to right. Macoy (creator of Maskot and School Run), Michael David (Ang pinaka makulit na Komikero na nakilala ko :D, Sya ang creator ng Kubori Kikiam) and Andrew Villar (creator of Ambush).

Me and Johnny Danganan (The 'CR' expert. Those that had attended the event knows what I mean :D) . FYI, I did not drink any kind of alcohol that night (and so is Macoy) because my body prohibits me from doing so (because of my Liver problem) . Those bottles are from the other Komikeros that had attended.

Also not in the picture but went there were Omeng Estanislao (Lipad and Love story), Freely Abrigo (Kulas and Kapitan Tog), Manix Abrera (Kiko Machine) and Jonas Diego (Komikero Anthology).

No comments: