Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am featured in Uno Magazine


(Click Image to Enlarge)

I am so happy, because today I got a copy of the December issue of UNO Magazine. And I am featured in this issue. And it is not just a small panel. It's a whole freaking PAGE . And on top of that, this particular issue is a big one. The dimension is much bigger than your usual men's magazine. My interview and the cover of Kalayaan 7 and 8 are very clear ang big. That is right, it is an interview of me, done by Mihk Vergara. I have been anticipating this issue of Uno magazine for months now. I have been eagerly and silently anticipating for this magazine to come out on stores. And now that I have one, I can say that it is quite worth the wait.

Thank you very much to Mihk Vergara and Ramon de Veyra for making this possible. Please do buy a copy if you have a chance. This is truly a happy new year for me... :-)

10 comments:

Hazel Manzano said...

wow magandang pamasko to sayo. Way to go gio!!! Happy new year!

Gio Paredes said...

Thanks Hazel.
Napaka ganda talaga ng 2009 sa akin. Sana mag tuloy tuloy ito hanggang 2010. :-)

macoy said...

congrats gio!

Reno said...

Congrats, Gio! Ang sexy mo naman sa cover na iyan. hehe. :P

Gio Paredes said...

@Macoy.... Salamat

@Reno.... Hahaha, sexy ba? Nag ahit pa ako nyan. Hahaha :D

Randy Albert said...

Congrats sir....try 2 get a copy :)

monsanto said...

Tuloy tuloy lang Gio! Congrats!

Gio Paredes said...

@Randy... Salamat sa suporta. :-)

@Monsanto... Yes Sarge. Keep moving forward. And never quit your dreams.

Anonymous said...

Ayos talaga! Sabi ko sa'yo...darating yan sa'yo!

Happy New Year!

Gio Paredes said...

Happy New Year din sa iyo Ian. More power din sa 'Grads Tayo' na comics strip na gawa mo.