Wednesday, December 09, 2009

New Kalayaan Fan Art

Fan art by Tey. A fellow Bayan Knight.
Fan art by Jethro Morales. I met him once when I was delivering Kalayaan comics to comic odyssey in Robinsons Galleria. He bought issue #7 and #8 that day.

Both art will be included in the FAN ART SECTION of the next issue of Kalayaan (issue #9). Just do not ask me when it will be coming out. This issue is the most challenging yet. I am seriously thinking on adjusting the frequency of the publishing of Kalayaan comics. I might make it every six months (or maybe longer) instead of four. It is seriously affecting my health, my day time job and my family time.

2 comments:

Hazel Manzano said...

Yup it will really affect your quality of living. think about it na rin. Anyway, i have a surprise for you in my blog

Gio Paredes said...

Thanks Hazel....
Talagang na surprise ako.. :D