Sunday, December 23, 2007

Building an Army

I am building an Army. Army of toys that is. With my very own character leading the team. I have been working with this Kalayaan Action figure months now. I have been spending one to two hours every now and then, every time I have a free time on my hands.
Since june, I was scouting for a cheap possible action figure that I could modify to be a Kalayaan action figure. It was pure luck that I got this Batista action figure for a merely P120 if memory serves me right. And it was kind of coincidental that one of my fantasy was Batista taking up the role of Kalayaan if it is ever going to be a movie. I could not think of any one else. The only thing to work out is him speaking tagalog. And his hair of course.
This Kalayaan action figure is not yet finished. He still does not have the right shoulder pad. And his tatoo on his right arm is not yet totally removed. I just cheated and edited it in photoshop. And there is still the issue of the hair.

2 comments:

Azrael Coladilla said...

wow!!! nice custom!

Gio Paredes said...

Hello Azrael,

Thanks, I finally finished the action figure that I was telling you about.