Sunday, December 21, 2008

Toycon and BK Videoke


That's Carlo Pagulayan (Incredible Hulk) and Me at Toycon in Megamall last saturday. The whole BayanKnight gang was there also selling our BK#1 comics. I also bought a bunch of comics from Comics Odyssey table. They have this bunch of stack of comics that sells only at P20. I just could not resist my self not scan all of them and bring home many title as I can.

After the Toycon event, we also had a small hilarious party at a restaurant in Megamall. I am still waiting the others to post or email me the pictures. I forgot to take any of them since I was so busy laughing my ass of. :D

If that wasn't enough, after the party we head off at a family videoke bar. I never thought that comic book people are also very good singer as well. And some are good dancers as well :D. I would say that this is the climax of the entire day for me. We had such a good time that we went home roughly 4 to 5 am in the morning.

Till next time guys..




No comments: