Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Comics Convention all over PH

I'm so happy that there are now many comics event happening not only in Metro Manila but all over the Philippines. I just recently found out about this First Bacolod Comics Convention. And I am so happy for them and I wish them luck and success. And also hope that this will be an annual event in Bacolod. I really wish that I could go, but unfortunately I financial problem this past few months. So to any body in the south that could read this blog, and I hope that you support this event. Please mark the date, MARCH 31,2012 at 3PM.




And before that, on Feb. 26-27,2012 is the 2nd Baguio Comics Convention. I really admire Gerald Asbucan really pushing through with this and I am deeply sad that I could not go to this event for the second time around. :-(


But there is at lease one event that I can surely attend. And that is the Summer Komikon 2012 that will be on MAY 26,2012 from 10am to 7PM at Bayanihan Center Pasig City.


2 comments:

Mark Rosario said...

Plus I believe there's one happening at Bikol soon! :)

Here's hoping that we could also have one here at Pangasinan in the future :)

Gio Paredes said...

Oo nga Markus, baka edit ko itong blog entry kong ito. I will add Bikol, Metro Comicon and Free comic book day.
Grabe, ang dami na talaga. :-)