Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kalayaan comics ships to Leyte

Thank you very much to Bong Yap for purchasing Kalayaan comics. All 11 issues of KALAYAAN comics are already signed and ready to be shipped to Leyte. It would have been #1 to 12. But issue #12 is already sold out. I will try to re-print a few more copies next week.

Free Kalayaan sketch for Bong Yap (Did it on my Lunch break). Thanks for purchasing 11 issues of my comics. Pasensya na po sa table ko at medyo magulo. :-)


Ready for the Leyte destination. Hopefully (if every thing goes well) this package will arrive there about a week or so. I just used the ordinary Philippine Post office because simply it is the most cheapest. I do not want to burden the buyer so much with the shipping cost.

2 comments:

Mckoy78 said...

hi Gio i wanted to buy 1-11 of kalayaan copy also but can i have a your personalize art too? XD with dedication at the back lang po? hehehehehe

Gio Paredes said...

Sure thing Mckoy78.

I will gladly do a personalize art for you.

Just send your address and other information at gioparedes@yahoo.com

Thanks,
-Gio