Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'm not Mighty

One of my habit is to Google my name. And in many occasions that I find my name popping up in some forums, message board and blog site. But most of the thing that had catch my attention is people address me as 'Sir', 'Master' and others (believe it or not) 'Mighty Sir Gio Paredes'. Although I am very much flattered that people would address me with such a high regards, I still think that I do not deserve such a praise. Aside from publishing my own comics, I'm just a normal person like you. Even my friend Randy Valiente does not wanted to be called 'Master'. Dahil sabi nya 'Kung may Master ay mayroong Slave.".  Tama nga naman. So I really would appreciate it if people would just call me plain 'Gio'. At isa pa... pag Gio lang tawag nyo sa akin, feeling ko ay bata pa ako at hindi tumatanda. :-)

No comments: