Monday, July 31, 2006

Kalayaan Update


Here is another Kalayaan and Maskarado Team-up shot that I did. I have this image stucked in my head for quite sometime and just felt that I should draw it. I hope people will like it.
As an update for my Kalayaan comics that I have been doing. I'm so happy to say that I'm aready finished the pencils of all the pages for the 1st issue. But there are alot of work to be done. I still have to finish the inks of some pages. Scan them,put Letters/Caption and Lay them out to print a Master Plate for photo copying. This is alot of work. I hope to finish it all this August so that I can start the Issue #2 in September, the 2 of 3 issues that I have been working. I Plan to release the 1st issue June 2007, just in time for "Araw ng Kalayaan"(The day of Freedom). I hope I could finish #3 on or before that day.

No comments: