Saturday, February 09, 2008

Delivery and Meeting



I just finished the delivery of Kalayaan #3 at Comic Odyssey Robinsons Galleria today. After completing my delivery at boss Sandy. I meet up with Bien del Rosario at around 3 to 3:10 pm. Bien gave me the original fan art of Kalayaan that he recently created which is very cool. Thanks Bien.

After that, Benedict and two other of his friends came along. I wanted to meet up with Ben today, because I want to gave him a complimentary copy of issue #3, because he is the one who colored the cover.

And after 30 to 40 min. or so. Gener Pedrina came along. Me and Gener is currently planning something. I still don't want to talk about it here because it is still in a planning stage and it is still in a distant future. Suffice to say that it will be very exciting.

Next week, I will be also delivering at Sputnik Comics Shop at Cubao and Druids Keep in Magallanes.

No comments: