Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Delivery and Updated Stores

I just came home from Sputnik Store at Cubao. I delivered a few copies of Kalayaan #3. There are many people always asking me where could they buy my comics. Well, here is the updated/current stores that sells my comics.

I think one of the challenges that an independent comics that faces are the distribution of their products. There are only a handful of store owners out there that understand small and independent publishing.

-------------------------

Here are the updated list of stores that sells Kalayaan Comics

1.) Comic Odyssey Robinsons Galleria Level 3,Ext. Mall, Edsa corner Ortigas

2.) Comic Odyssey Robinsons Manila, Level 3 Pedro Gil Wing M.Adriantico st. Ermita Manila

3.) Comic Odyssey 2nd Floor, Space 125 Cyber and Fashion mall Eastwood city cyberpark Q.C.

4.) Druids Keep - Unit 315 Gateway Center, Paseo de Magallanes Makati City

5.) SPUTNIK - Shop 60 at the Cubao Expo on Gen. Romulo Ave., Cubao, Q.C.

No comments: