Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Komikon Pictures

Me with Myles... one of the youngest member of Bayan Knights.

Me with Mark Rosario from the city of Dagupan. At longs last, I have finally meet with this guy in person.

Back view of the indie boys.. Me, Ian Along, Wan and Heubert.

Heubert Khan Michael of Unstoppable, Paul Michael Ignacio of Boy Ipis, Juan Paolo Malinao MaƱanita of Morion, Ian Walter Along of Grads Tayo and Giovanni M. Paredes of Kalayaan. Naks napaka pormal. :D

Special thanks to Azrael of taking this picture. I was so busy selling my comics at this part of the day. People was just coming from all over the place. Sometimes I felt like I was not entertaining other people while I was busy signing my comics that another person was buying.

Very busy selling comics..

2 comments:

Jon said...

Good to see you there at the KOMIKON! I'm now anticipating the next issue kasi the story is starting to get exciting

Gio Paredes said...

Hello Jon,

Sayang at hindi ako nakadaan sa table nyo.

Maraming salamat at nagustuhan mo ang story. Bale Feb. lalabas ang issue #6. :D