Friday, February 06, 2009

Comics Delivery

1.) Kalayaan #6 and Bayan Knights #1 are now both available at

Carmen Philcoa Newstand - UP(University of the Philippines) - Philcoa Jeepney Terminal.

Every time I think of this small store, a nice guy that I just met at the last Komikon(last Nov.) always comes into mind. He approached me at the event and said he was very happy to bought all issue 1-5 at that store. He also asked when is the last issue will come out(just to give you an idea on how he likes my comics). And what it is more surprisingly fascinating to me, is that this guy is not your typical young comics fan. I estimated he is already mid 40's or early 50's. :-)

Kalayaan #6 is also available at

2.) Bookay-ukay - 55 Maginhawa st. U.P. Village, Diliman Q.C.
just besides tomato kicks(2nd level).

3.)Sputnik comics shop - Shop 60 at the Cubao Expo on Gen. Romulo Ave., Cubao, Q.C. (near Alimall)

Sputnik is now under a new (friendlier) management of Chez Fidelino. This is the reason why this store was closed for a few months. And now I can see that this store is in capable hands. The new owner is much more accommodating and much easier to approach than the previous one. So I highly recommend that if you are in the area, please visit their store. They sell mostly graphic novel there. But also sells indie comics and other stuff.

I have also given away a bunch of Kalayaan posters at this 3 stores that I went, for much easier visibility and advertising purposes. Which I hope will increase sales.

Next stop.... Comic Odyssey at Robinsons Galleria this Saturday.

No comments: