Tuesday, September 07, 2010

88 Fan Art Uploaded

I have just uploaded the 88th Fan Art to the Kalayaan Official Site. Yup, that's a whooping 88 wonderful Kalayaan Fan Art.

When I was just starting to create my comics, I never thought that I would get so many Kalayaan Fan Art, or any body would be interested enough to draw my character. So you could just image how greatefull I am to each and everyone who made one. As a matter of fact, there were so many have sent this past few months that I was forced not to put all of it in Kalayaan #10 because of the limited pages. But rest assure that I will put the unpublished fan art on the next issue. Thank you very much guys, I will continue to collect this as long as you continue to make them. :-)

2 comments:

MMO AGGRO said...

waaaah!!! andun yung fan art ko!!! XD thank you po sa pagpost g fanart -greyl

Gio Paredes said...

Thanks Greyl for the fan art. :-)