Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Sulyap Book Signing at POWERBOOKS

Is this a good way to start the year or what :D

I'm so excited with this one because we will be signing on one of the major bookstore here in the Philippines. I am still a little bit overwhelm of the idea of us signing on Powerbooks. I only hope that many people would come to the event. But even so, I am sure that I will have a good time since I will be with the coolest people in the comics.

So please mark the dates.
January 22,2011 (Saturday) 4PM -> Powerbooks Greenbelt 3 Makati
January 29,2011 (Saturday) 4PM -> Powerbooks Mall of Asia


----------------
KOMIKON's SULYAP Book signing at POWERBOOKS!

Meet and greet the creators from SULYAP: A COLLECTION OF CHOICE INDEPENDENT WORKS at POWERBOOKS Greenbelt 3 on January 22 and at POWER BOOKS Mall of Asia on January 29 4pm onwards!

FEATURING THE WORKS OF

GIO PAREDES
RH QUILANTANG
MEL CASIPIT
IAN OLYMPIA
ROMMEL J. ESTANISLAO
TEPAI PASCUAL
JOSEL NICOLAS
MACOY

Cover by Melvin "taga-ilog" Calingo
Compiled by Jon Zamar

this is not the official poster.

No comments: