Monday, January 02, 2012

A new challenge

I just finished listening to a podcast where they had a portion there where they read the likes and dislikes in comics that came from other people. One letter that been read says that "Ayoko ng comics na may Sun na Logo." Purkit may sun na logo ayaw mo na?

Most of the people are like that. Sad to say that "They Judge a comic book by it's cover." And saying that without knowing what is my comics is all about. I actually take that as a challenge to make more issues out there and prove them wrong. I guess that is why my issue #1 still sells. People are getting curious on what the heck on what this Flag Dude guy is all about. :-)

2 comments:

Reno said...

Baka superhero na sponsored ng Sun Cellular ang ibig niyang sabihin.

Gio Paredes said...

Hahahaha... baka nga po boss Reno. :D