Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Please ask the customer service

(click image to enlarge)

This picture was taken at National Book Store - SM Megamall branch. Just below the TRESE books and besides the Zsazsa Zaturnnah is the Kalayaan Vol.1: A New Pinoy Superhero. The Filipino Heroes League of Paolo Fabregas and Elmer of Gerry Alanguilan is located on the far left of this book section. I really wish that the NBS staff could put all the Filipino Graphic novels in one place. Or at lease they know that there exist such a category.

Please ask the customer service desk for assistance for locating our books. Because most of the time, when I came back to an NBS branch that I recently delivered a copy, I could still not locate it. So I was forced to ask the lady on the customer service. And if there are no more stocks on that branch, it is good that they know about it because they are the one who handles the inventory of the books. They are the one who ask or orders for a new stock at the main office.

(click image to enlarge)

But it is not that all bad news. Some branches like NBS - SM Fairview branch (picture above) had put Kalayaan Vol. 1 on the 'New Title' table. I also went to NBS - Robinsons Galleria and I saw the same thing. It was staratigically put on the center of the table of the newly released titles. When I saw that on Robinson, I could not helped it that it brought a smile on my face. :-)




No comments: