Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Kalayaan and Maskarado Team-up



A few weeks ago I got an email from a good friend(even thoe we have never met in person), Reno Maniquis creator of Maskarado(One of my favorite comics). He said that he will be starting the Maskarado and Kalayaan Team-up that we have been planning for quite sometime. I'm very exited about it. I plan to draw a few pin-ups this comming week.

I'm still busy with my work in Database programming in the office(as usual). But, as much as I can, I'm trying to finish Kalayaan #1. Only a few pages more that I have to pencil. There are alot more work to be done. I still have to ink all the pages,scan them to my computer, put captions and finishing. And theres the printing and publishing stuff. There was a saying, "You will never know, until you try it." Now, I realy have a great respect for the people who make independent comics. I salute you guys, you give determination and perservirance a whole new meaning.

No comments: