Friday, March 23, 2007

Graduation

I’m so proud of my little girl Ma. Joyce Nicole today. Graduating on her kinder garden class at 2nd honor with two medals and a ribbon for best in English. I did not even know that she have a honor until they call her name on stage. I guess my wife forgot to tell me. But never the less, it was a great experience for me.

These are the times that I really enjoy being a father to my kids. When I was in elementary my self, I never have any honors like such. I was always goofing off, playing around throwing jokes at my classmates than studying.

For the honor that my young girl received today I give the credit to my wife. Tutoring her every night and helping her with her assignment. I also helped some of the time, but most of the time it was my better half that was doing all the work.

I'm so proud of my little girl today. Did I already said that?

No comments: