Friday, May 23, 2008

Ask and you shall receive


I had a scheduled post today, which is written below (with the blue font). But I was very surprise this morning when I check my email. I got this beautiful pin-up of Kalayaan by one of the people I respect and admire Filipino artist Ed Tadeo. Things like this just brightened up my day.

Thank you very much po sir. :-)

Now I am having second thought on removing the bad news below... :-)

------
Bad news

I am an optimistic kind of guy. No matter how bad things are, I never give up and continue the things I do. But watching the news today on TV will make any cheerful guy gloom.

1.) A bank robbery in laguna with many people dead.
2.) A man killed in batangas by the police because he was suspected to be the bank robber. The police stormed his house without any warrant.

3.) 10 guys committed arson in cubao and burned a bus.

4.) The price of oil hits the highest in history, reaching $135 per barrel.
5.) The price of rice also had gone crazy high. And people had gone crazy because of it as well.


With news like this, it is hard not to be depress.
I hope that tomorrows news would be better.

P.S. I also forgot about the global warming that is seriously killing our planet.

No comments: