Sunday, May 04, 2008

FCBD Event

The Free comic book day at comic odyssey was blast. I got 10 copies of FREE comics and 1 Graphic Classics by Gerry Alanguilan. I also met many kind people. Some old friends and some new. I was so tired yesterday that it is only now that I have a chance to sit down on a computer and write this.
Me and Gener on the lonnnnnng line. I will post some of the YouTube video here in my following post for you to get what I mean.

This is a sketch created by Gener Pedrina while we were at the line of the Free Comic Book Day at Comic Odyssey. He did the pencil and I did the Inking. He was so bored on the line that he started sketching while we were there. If I was not mistaken, we waited for 3 hours. :-(
Boss Gilbert was there too. Please forgive my pose. The comics odyssey was in state of chaos at that time and I was the one taking the picture.

Boss Gerry was kind enough to sign all the 3 issues of Elmer for me. And he also game me this Graphic Classics.
I also met Robin in person, a fellow DeviantArt.
(From right to left) Me,Robin,Gilbert and their friend (sorry, forgot his name).

2 comments:

Azrael Coladilla said...

andun pala si robin!
sayang ata wala na ko.

great to see everyone!

Gio Paredes said...

Hello Az,
Kilala mo rin pala si Robin. Recently ko lang sya nakilala sa DA. And was surprise that she was at the FCBD. Si Gener ang nagpakilala sa akin duon sa event.