Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tagged by Reno

I was surprise today that Reno tagged me.
Better get comfortable with your seat right now because this is going to be a little bit long. And while your at it, get some pop corn (or any chi-chirya will do). Here goes.

1. What do you want for your birthday?
- A new laptop would be nice. My existing laptop is ancient.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
-That would be my 3 kids when I get home from office. Mano muna then kiss. :D

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
- Today. Our office are just a little bit at the back of Megamall (Emerald ave.).
I always passes by at Megamall every time I go home.

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
- Why are you interested in my socks?

5. How did you spend your summer?
- At home, most of the time in our bathroom taking a bath, coz it was darn hot this summer. When I get rich, I'm going to buy a house in Tagaytay. I just love the weather there.

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
- Nope.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
- Pineapple juice and water.

8. What are you wearing right now?
-First my socks, now my clothes?
(I'm wearing nothing baby...uhhhh yeahhh)

9. What was your last purchase?
- Back issues of Cyberforce #3 (Killer Instinct) and #4 at comic odyssey.

10. What was the last food you ate?
- A delicious Pansit, with lots of vegetable and squid ball.

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
- I'd call nobody. They will be pissed at me. Come on, it's in a middle of the night.

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?-
-Last Sunday, I bought a few dress for my 3 Maria's.
And a few months ago I bought a Sandugo T-Shirt from Ner.P and a Biotrog T-Shirt from Gilbert Monsanto.

13. Do you have a pet?
- Yes, if you count the "Bitiki"(Lizard) in our house.
I used to have a the most beautiful blue fighting fish named Aqua. But died.
And after that, I got a very cheap pair of birds. And also died.
Very tragic indeed. :-(

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
- Comedy movies at our cable TV.

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
- UAE, and please don't ask me why.

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
- None, I have no money :-(

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
- My height and my hair. I hate the letter "H". Grrrrr

18. Do you miss anyone?
- Yes, shhhh secret! He he he

19. What are your plans for the day?
- To finish a page of Kalayaan #5.

20. Last person you msg’d?
- What is this? Message? or Massage?
If Message.... None
If Massage... None of your business.

21. Ever went to a camp?
- Yes, when I was in elementary back in the 80's. I was very exited with it at the beginning. But it rains so hard that day, so we were forced to spend our nights back at our school. And the day after that, the supposed to be hiking was also canceled because the grownups are concern that the terrain would be too slippery for us kids. Darn it. Grrrrr.

22. Are you a good student in school?
- Sometimes Yes, sometimes No.

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
- What do I look like? A fortune teller? Grrr.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
- I told you, I am wearing nothing baby, yeahhh.

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
- Best friend? hmmmmm probably asleep. :D

Aha... Finished.... Ako naman.
I tag Markus, Ner P. , Robin and Teardrop ..... Nyahahahaha

No comments: