Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wish list / Things To-Do-Before-I-Die List

Mag paka totoo ka brother. If you are going to wish, wish big and if your going to think, think big. These are my Wish list / Things To-Do-Before-I-Die List. Some of the might come true and some of them might not. At lease I have a list. I will also put this on the side bar of my blog. And I will cross out one by one each time I completed it or it came true.

Attend the San Diego Comicon.
Publish the 100th issue of Kalayaan.
Escape the rat race.
Travel to the tourist spot in the Philippines.
Travel more … to Asia, US and Europe.
Picture taken with Kristine Hermosa.
Picture taken with Angel Locsin.
To have a Billion Peso on my bank account.
Donate millions of peso to my church.
Give an educational scholarship to deserving children.
Invest on alternative energy.
A BIG house and lot for my family.
Another house in Tagaytay.
To drive a Lamborghini.
To own real estate company.
Have my Drivers License.
Learn to scuba dive.
Jump an airplane w/ a parachute.
Fly an ultralight air craft.
Drive an M1 Abram Tank
To be an extra on a StarTrek Movie or TV series.
Shake the hands of Patrick Stewart,Jim Lee and Marc Silvestri.
Give Omarosa (from The Apprentice) the dirty finger.

No comments: