Friday, September 12, 2008

DATA ERROR

This past few weeks at our office have been a head ache for me. The data that is being transfer from our branches to our main office was in total chaos. NAKAKA BALIW AHHHHHH.

It turns out, I made a bubu on the creation of the RR#(Reference Receiving number) of the Branch program. Even it was not intentionally it is still my fault. My program have become too complex because of the many featured that have been added due to the request of my boss. Modification have been added every now and then to make the system comply with the needs of our company. Because of these the system has become to complex for me see every bits of commands in my program.Sa madaling salita, naduling na ako kaka program. :D

Yung assitant ko pa naman next week ay on leave for one whole week. Darating ang asawa nya galing canada tapos mag honeymoon sila sa hong kong for one week. Ingit ako masyado. Buti pa sya. Ako naman, habang wala sya ay doble effort since wala ako masyadong maasahan na medyo literate sa computer sa office namin na katulad nya.

Oh well, another busy week for me as usual.. :-(


No comments: