Friday, October 24, 2008

Kalayaan comics reviewed

I would like to say thank you very much to Mark Rosario for a very positive review of Kalayaan 1-4. It is very nice to see that my comics left a mark on a reader to ponder for several days after reading it. I only hope that #5 would have the same positive review.

Click Here to read Marks review.

Prior to Marks review, I also received the same positive review from Robin Rivero. From time to time, when I feel down and depressed. I just re-read her review and it never failed to put a smile on my face.

Click Here
to read Robins review.

I can't believe that I missed this on DA (DeviantArt). A review of Kalayaan comics by Jaybhoi. I think he describes me very well in his review. I am just an ordinary guy that love to do a comics and just simply do it. No BUTS, no IFS, just simply do it.

Click Here to read Jaybhoi.

I am flattered with the kind words that these people are giving to my work. Sometimes, I am not sure if I am truly worthy of it. I am very much humbled by their kind words.

No comments: