Thursday, October 16, 2008

TADO kayo dyan

Kalayaan comics is now available at

Limitado dress to kill & other things
#57 N.Roxas st. Brgy. Kalumpang Marikina City.

This store is owned by the famous brewRATS (99.5 MHZ on your FM radio) host TADO. So if you happens to be near the area, please check out the place and buy a copy of Kalayaan comics. I delivered all the 5 issues of Kalayaan. It was lucky for me that Renie and Levy (two members of Bayan Knight) are a friend of Tado. They were kind enough to ask Tado in my behalf to consign my comics to his store. With that, an old saying came into my mind. "In business, sometimes it is not WHAT you know that matters, but WHO you know."

Aside from the Limitado store, I also delivered a few copies of issue #5 at comic odyssey last Saturday at Robinson Galleria. The owner (Boss Sandy) is also helping us at the Bayan Knights group by being a sponsor. I only hope that he never gets tired of helping an independent comic creators like us.


No comments: