Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Up up and away

Many people noticed that my character resembled Supermans attributes. Even random buyers on events are always saying that my character looks Supermanish in his looks. Even an old friend of mine once blunted out (teasing me) "Eh si Superman yan eh".

It really does not bothered me at all. In fact, I am kinda flattered that people have noticed that. I assure you that it is not intentional. It is just a coincidence that I wanted the same powers to my character. When I was conceptualizing my character back then. I wanted character that could (and hope) represent our country to the international community. I wanted to create a Pinoy Superhero we can all be proud of.

Being compared to the "man of steel" is just a big WOW to me. I mean, this is Superman that we are talking about here. He is a classic Superhero that other Superhero look up to. An icon of strength and purity of good. My character and I, are just unknown entity compared to him.

2 comments:

pamatayhomesick said...

pards...panalo sa pen at design ni superman..gawa ka rin ng superwoman.:)

i just add u sa bloglist ko.

Gio Paredes said...

Salamat po ser. :D