Friday, August 14, 2009

Kalayaan 8 cover BW


Here is the cover of the next issue of Kalayaan. This issue will be a little bit more violent than the usual. It is always something I am always trying to hold back because of the younger readers. But since I notice that my audience are matured enough and majority of them are already adult. I said to my self that I will let loose a little bit of violence in my comics.

This issue is also a clash of ideas (and not only fist) between two opposing sides. I have also throw a little bit of side comments on some (government /partially owned) giant corporation in the Philippines. Pahapyaw lang ng konte sa mga serbisyo nila.

I hope I can finish this one before Oct. 18,2009. The Komikon BIG day.

4 comments:

Randy Albert said...

Sana nga sir Bago mag komikon...

Markus said...

Yeah Gio! Hope you get to finish that para mas mamotivate akong pumunta ng Kon! Hahaha!

Hazel Manzano said...

ano yun? dugo? nyah! wow sige good luck!

Gio Paredes said...

Thanks guys (and girls) for the support. :-)