Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sorry guys

A few years ago(I forgot the exact date) . I have already stated that I was not going to post anymore anonymous comments here in my blog. But I did not strictly implement those rules. For I have posted comments of visitors that uses aliases. And this past few weeks, I have been receiving more anonymous posters than the usual. With much thinking, I will be implementing this rule once again more strictly. I have felt that it is quite unfair for me that people knows everything there is to know about me. And I will have a conversation to a person that I do not know even a small and simple thing as his real name.

I have the same views about anonymity as boss Gerry Alanguilan (Click here to read his reasons) . The only difference between me and him is that he is very strict about it. And now, I have come to realize that I must do the same thing. Sorry guys.

Please also check this article.
The value of opinion by Gerry Alanquilan.


2 comments:

Gerry Alanguilan said...

Sumisikat ka na kasi. :)

Gio Paredes said...

Hahaha.. natawa naman po ako dun.
Hindi po totoo yun boss Gerry. :D