Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Konting tulog na lang

Just a few more weeks before this event. I already filled up the entry form for the cosplay competition, with David Delano D'Angelo cosplaying my character KALAYAAN. This event will be covered by Hero TV so I'm very much happy with all the exposure of my character and comics. Hopefully, I could sell many copies of my comics on this event.

I'm also busy LETTERING the pages of Kalayaan #12. I'm doing it in every small free time I could get. I'm also happy with the few pages that I received from Erwin Ropa. Yup, he is back again to help me with the penciling and inking job of the pages. And I tell you, those pages that he just emailed me recently is just amazing. I will be posting some of them soon.

1 comment:

David D'Angelo said...

It is an honor to cosplay Kalayaan and thanks for giving me the opportunity :)