Tuesday, December 20, 2011

To the fullest

What will you do today if you know that you are going to DIE tomorrow?

Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions.

I rather take risk today, rather than to wake up one day only to regret that I did not make them.

People are saying "I can't do that. I can't afford that". But there is a better alternative to that, instead of saying "I can't do that", I think it will be much better if you say "HOW CAN I DO THAT?".

You can go out there in the world and do what you always want to do. There is no one stopping you except for yourself. Self doubt will not matter anymore if you think that we all have a finite time to live. So you might as well live your life to the fullest.

No comments: