Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Superman: Doomsday



Have you already watched the new "Superman: Doomsday" animated movie from DC and Warner Bro.? Well... I have, and what a carnage it was. A total mayhem, and death was all over, including Supermen. Doomsday was one BADDDDDDDD mother f@#%*r. Killing everyone and every thing on its path. All of the fight scenes for the entire movie were superb. Just click the play button on top to see what I mean.


There were only a few things that I think that would make the movie a little better.

First, Superman look like has a scar both on his left and right cheek. I think that the artist thought by putting those lines on Supermans face would make him a little distinguishable from the Superman of the animated series.

Second, I wished that they could some how changed the appearance/looks of the Superman clone, even if it is just at the end of the movie, so that people could differentiate him from the good Superman. In that way the Superman persona would be very much intact in the mind of the viewer. They could have easily done this by making his face or forehead distorted. Since the clone bored a hole in his very own forehead, just to remove the kryptonite self destruct mechanism that Lex Luthor implanted.

Third, there were only Superman, Doomsday and the Clone. No other superhero were on that movie. I wished they could added a few super powered being next time like Captain Marvel or they could added Superboy, or Supergirl (my crush), or Steel. Boy, do I wish my character Kalayaan were there to help Superman as well. That would be the day.

But all in all, this movie still kicks ass. I hope that they could do another one like this. A sequel perhaps, and maybe Captain Marvel could be there.

For more information ... go to their official site at

http://www.warnervideo.com


No comments: