Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tagged by Reno

I was recently tagged by Reno. So I have to show my desktop screen.

I mostly use 3 computers. One, at home as my desktop computer. The second is my laptop and the 3rd is our company server at ortigas. I am at home right now, so I cannot show the screen shot of our server. And besides, the wallpaper of our server is pretty lame. It is because I do not want to catch any attention, since I share the room with my two bosses. And many people are going in and out of the room, so I want to keep a low profile. This is my desktop at home. The operating system of my desktop is newly installed Windows XP. It is only about one month old, since it crashed on me a while ago. There are only a handful of Icon games that are installed for my kids here. A year ago(when we do not have any DSL connection yet), there were countless kids games that were installed here. Now, most of the time, my kids are playing online games.
My laptop desktop screen is a little more geeky, as you can see the borg cube as my wallpaper.
---------
These are the rules, as Reno had stated in his blog.

Rules:
1.Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.

2.Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of Icons, things like that.

3.Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

Since I do not have much friend that has a blog. I now tag "YOU" that has a blog. Who ever you are that had a chance to view this blog of mine that has not been tagged yet. And upon doing this, please kindly post a message here, so I could see you blog and your desktop screen. Thank You.

No comments: