Monday, March 10, 2008

American Idol

Ok, heres the deal. I have been following the American Idol latest season since the beginning of season. Just like any other viewers, I also have my favorite. And I am a little happy that my 3 favorite contestant has not been eliminated yet (as of this writing). And yes, I do not have only one, not two, but three favorite. And they are....

I like this girl so much because she is so cute, very likable personality and the best of all, a Filipina. Now, the only problem so far (in my opinion) is her song choices. For the past 2 to 3 songs that she has sung, she did not show what she is capable of. Which is to show her powerful voice. At her very first audition, she already had shown that. But as of late, she has not follow through on that. Come on Ramiele, show them what we Filipinos can do.


Now this kid has a real great voice. Plus a good looks and good personality equals super stardom. This is the rare occasion that I agree with Simon when he says the other contestant should be afraid of this guy.


This guy is a real pro. The way he sings and the way he moves on stage is like a real professional singer. He is one of the contestant that I immediately appreciated the quality of the voice. I will not be surprise if this guy wins all the way.



2 comments:

Reno said...

My fave is David Cook. :)

Gio Paredes said...

David Cook? Ahhh yung may guitar parati. Ang ganda ng comment sa kanya ni Simon last time ah. "I love it.." :-)