Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kalayaan - Sanduguan crossover



Ok, here it is. I just could not control my self anymore when Gener Pedrina posted this "Sandata and Kalayaan" piece at DeviantArt. And yes, there will be a Kalayaan - Sanduguan crossover in an up coming issue of Kalayaan. I am still a little bit hesitant on announcing this, because it is still on a few more months in the future. I already created a plot but not yet created a script for it. I think I will be very busy creating that script this coming holiday. This crossover will probably be issue number 6. That is, if every thing goes according to plan.

But the long months is just ok, because that will create a little or no pressure to Gener. Which I thank very much for sharing the work load with me. We will actually be dividing the number of pages in this issue. It is truly a joint venture. And with that said, I would like thank Gener Pedrina again. I just could not emphasize enough how grateful I am with this person. I owe you BIG TIME.


No comments: