Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chikka just got better

If you are a chikka user. This is a good news.

Chikka now has a new web-based texting service without installing any additional software on your machine(except for the web browser of course). All of your existing chikka contact nos. will displayed automatically once you logged on. I had a problem at our office on logging in, because we use a proxy server pc there. But here in our house, I logged on without any problem. But from time to time, I was getting this message that I was disconnected from their network.


But since that this is very new for them, I expect this kinds of problem. Every kind of system that maybe a software or hardware always has a few bugs when it first comes out. That is why I am a little conservative kind of person when it comes to technology. I only hope that chikka wouild fix this right away.

No comments: