Saturday, January 10, 2009

Starting the year with a Bang

I am constantly thinking of the ways that I can improve my comics in all aspect. That's not only in terms of product quality, but also in distribution and marketing as well. In the end of the day, comics publishing is still a business. And in business, you must market, promote and advertise your product to as much many people as you can, or you can kiss your business goodbye.

I must admit that I am not very satisfied by the way I promote my comics. I felt that I could have done better. And better is what I am going to do this year ahead of us.

With that said. I have decided that I will make my Kalayaan comics to be published in the internet as a web comics. Yup... you heard it right, Web Comics. I will be posting the entire issue 1 to 4 of Kalayaan in my blog. I will post 2 pages every other day starting January 12 until all the first 4 issues are completely posted. After all 4 issues have been posted. I will also create a link of all those pages in the Kalayaan official site for ease of use. I will also start to translate the first 4 issues to the English language, so that the non-Tagalog reading people will understand it as well.

I hope by doing this, I will attract more readers to buy or at lease check out my Kalayaan series.

Thank you very much to all.


No comments: