Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Get Kalayaan Comics Thru The Mail

It really amazes me to know that my comics is already reaching far away places (as far as China). Slow as it may seams, the ordinary post office is still the cheapest way to send my comics. Shipping charge varies on the destination and the weight of the package. The heavier the package (issue 1 to 6), the more it would cost to ship. The farther the destination from Metro Manila, the longer the arrival of the package.

As of today, these are the places that I have already shipped my comics to, with its corresponding shipping charge.

1.) Muntinlupa, shipping charge for 4 pcs. = P34
Estimated arrival = 1 day

2.) Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, shipping charge for 4 pcs. = P55
Estimated arrival=5 to 6days

3.) Dagupan City, shipping charge for 1 pc. = P27
Estimated arrival = 7 to 8days

4.) San Fernando Pampanga, shipping charge for 7 pcs. = P68
Estimated arrival = 3 to 4days

5.) Shenzhen, CHINA, shipping charge for 7 pcs. = P312
Estimated arrival = 9 to 10 days

For those that are interested, please send me your exact address to gioparedes@yahoo.com

No comments: