Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tag Team Daw

Markus tagged me.

1. Name the people who made you laugh last night?
Alex?

2. What were you doing at 8:00?
AM or PM? if AM - preparing to go to a client, if PM - On my way home

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Checking for a computer bugs in our system.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
I was 3 years younger.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"HAHAHAHA"

6. How many beverages did you have today?
one (water lang, boring ng tanong mo kaya boring din ang sagot ko.) .

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Hairbrush? Wala akong hair brush bruha, hampasin kita ng make-up kit ko eh.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
FX fare (boring talaga ng mga tanong).

9. Where were you last night?
I was at Bulacan on my way home (Chismoso)

10. What color is your front door?
Black

11. Where do you keep your change?
In my pocket, I do not keep it underneath my socks

12. What’s the weather like today?
A little bit cloudy but still hot.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Choco-Putik

14. What excites you?
New Comics releases

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
yes

16. Are you over the age of 25?
yes

17. Do you talk a lot?
yes (hayup ka Markus.. na babato na ako kakasagot sa mga boring na tanong na ito.)

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Only my O.C. (Original Character)

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes.. Steven Sugal (but he does not know me)

20. Do you make up your own words?
Yes. I also own a make up kit....see #7

21. Are you a jealous person?
Yes.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Arnold

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kalayaan

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Cindy ,one of my staff at the office (Gio's Angels).

25. What does the last text message you received say?
"It's ok sir! Thanks.. Im waiting for u! Racks elpueblo, ortigas center" from Jimwel of PLDT

26. Do you chew on your straw?
sometimes

27. Do you have curly hair?
yes.. use your imagination.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Racks El Pueblo... PLDT product demo..see #25 (libre chibug)

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Africa Reyes... my 4th year high school history teacher. She is so rude, even after so many years had past, I still remember her.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Mega Sardines.

31. Will you get married in the future?
Probably not.. I am already married.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Naked gun 2 1/2 (HBO)

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Chismoso talaga to...sumisimple pa.. secret.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
2 days ago.

35. Are you currently depressed?
I am always depress (I just do not show it).

36. Did you cry today?
Does "Morning Glory/Muta" counts (when I woke up this moning). Otherwise NO

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because of Markus (may araw ka rin).

38. 5 people you tag next?
I tag no one...because I am such a nice guy... No I'm not.. hehehe
I TAG Ian Walter Along, Gerry Alanguilan, Reno Maniquis and John Becaro (nag iisip pa ako ng isa pa) :D ...

1 comment:

Mark Rosario said...

Ganyan talaga ang buhay, Gio. Ganti-ganti lang! Hehehe...