Friday, July 23, 2010

New Host

For a few days now, the Kalayaan comics official site had been down and cannot be access by anyone (including me). This was not the first time that this had happened. A few monthsl ago, it was also down for a few weeks. The host company were keep saying that they were moving from another office and also saying that they are backing up data from their server. I did not complain of course, since it was a free hosting.

So I decided to find a new free hosting site. Luckily, I found one and I have copied the entire Kalayaan comics data on this new host server. I hope that this one is more reliable than the previous one -> NEW KALAYAAN COMICS SITE.


I have also updated the icon of the pages in the site. I have made a GMP icon (.ico) which is a yellow sun with a black background. It is much prettier now. :D

No comments: