Friday, August 26, 2011

Three new fan art

I just love the (Pinoy Naman) idea of this fan art :D. Created by International Indie artist Jethro Morales. After finishing his gig in the Hack/Slash title, he is now working on the Flying Sparks. I'm so happy that another fellow Filipino is making it's wave in the international scene. I hope that he would get more main stream projects in the future. Go go go Jethro, ang galing mo bro. :-)



















When I first saw this one, I just went 'WOW' in m y head. I was totally Speachless. Thanks to Tots Valeza for making this wonderful art.

























This one remind me of Son Gohan on his teens. Thanks to Gamaliel Paz for this one. He is actually a new fan of Kalayaan from the Bayan Knights Facebook group page. At first he got confused between Pag-Asa and Kalayaan. But right now I think he can already tell the difference between the two.

No comments: