Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kalayaan and Sandata


I got inspired one day and decided to draw this. My very own Kalayaan and Sandata of Gener Pedrina. Two flag based super heroes side by side. I hope I could write a script for these two in the not so distant future.

I will be coloring this as soon as I found the time. Coz to tell you frankly, looking at these two with out colors is like ordering a cheese burger without a cheese. Parang kulang ba? o di kayay bitin ang dating.

-----------------------

I was recently invited through email to attend a club meeting on July 28, 2007 at A Different Bookstore (Serendra, The Fort) by the National Book Development Board. Because there will be a Manila Book Fair through Read Or Die this coming month. It's a book fair were I could sell my Kalayaan komiks without a selling fee. For those of you indie komiks creator out there that did not receive such email or have no idea about it. You can email them at readordie.ph@gmail.com for more information. It is a great opportunity for start ups like me to meet new people in these business. Kahit medyo nahihiya ako umatend dahil wala akong kakilala, kakapalan ko na lang ang mukha ko. :-)

No comments: