Thursday, July 26, 2007

Make Money Online

Make Money Online with John Chow dot Com learn how I went from Zero to over $10,000 a month by blogging.

That is the first thing your will see on his site when you click the link. I just downloaded his Free E Book which is a .PDF file. I was a little bit skeptical at first. But I said to my self "Heck, it's free. What am I going to loose?". And come on, who doesn't want to earn extra? (Come on, be honest)

At first, I could not get it? how could you make money by blogging? But as I read on, It gets a little clear. Ads... that's what! Just for those of you wondering. Why I put a google ads on this blog of mine? My number one reason is curiosity. At first, I did not know how the heck that works. After a few days of tinkering and reading, I finally got it.

Back to the Free E book. It's a very informative book on how to improve your blog. He gives tips on the do's and the don'ts. All in all, it is a very good book to read. And I recommend that every body that has a blog reads it.

No comments: