Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Lake House

I just recently watched this movie "The Lake House". Which stared Keanu Reeves (as Alex an Architect) and Sandra Bullock (as Kate a Medical Doctor). This movie did not really did well in the box office. But in my book, it is one of the most interesting love story that I ever watched. It is like a pure love story that has a "Twilight Zone" twist on it. You see, Alex lived in the year 2004 and Kate in 2006. But mysterious and weird as it may seams. They constantly communicated through the "Magic" mail box that is on the lake house(which is a simple and beautiful house I might add. I imagine my self owning a house like that when I get rich).

I first saw the trailer of this movie in HBO, which I think that they are going to air this movie this coming weeks to come. But when I first saw the trailer, I was immediately intrigue of the twist of the story. I just could not wait to see what would be the ending of the movie. So, I fired up my computer and downloaded the movie right away. Thank God for the internet and bittorrent. :-)

All in all this is a very relaxing movie to watch, because of the theme of the movie director that is trying to establish from the beginning to end, with the slow and relaxing background music/sound track that it has.

No comments: