Friday, September 07, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens



It was only today that I knew, when I watched TV Patrol at ABS-CBN channel 2 that Vanessa Hudgens has a Filipino heritage. She is the talented lead actress of the famous "High school musical" of Disney channel. My kids is very fund of that show, specially my eldest daughter. Maybe because that Vanesss and my eldest have the same first name.

But aside from her Filipino heritage. One thing that caught my attention is that she is now facing a scandal that might ruin (or maybe up lift) her career. A picture for her without any clothes on was taken and now being posted all over the net. With a great voice and talented person like her, I know she would have a big name someday. I can only hope that things would be better for her this coming days coz she is just starting to make it big in hollywood.

For more information you can go to her site at
http://hollywoodrecords.go.com/vanessahudgens/

No comments: