Friday, November 02, 2007

Boring Days



This 4 day holiday is getting ridiculously boring. Even my kids are getting cooked up in our house. Normally, I do not have any thing against holidays, because it gives me time for more R and R. But holiday means no work, and no work, means no pay for a freelance programmer like me. :-(

Do you guys know that the Philippines has the most nos. of holidays in the world?

Anyhow, I would probably take my kids today to the mall or something. I also finished a few pages of Kalayaan 3 on this holiday. I also finished the cover for issue 4 and 5. But I guess, I will not be posting any of them yet, to avoid spoiling the series. Even though I have been very busy, I still say that it is getting boring for me. I guess, I just need a day out with my kids on the mall. :-)

No comments: