Sunday, November 18, 2007

More Komikon Pics

I was so tired yesterday. Thats why I only posted a few pictures. And now, the aftershock is still there. But I think, I got most of my strength back.


This is the early part of the event. I could easily tell because there were still mini-poster at my table available free for the early buyers. I only wish that I could have printed more of those give away mini-poster coz they were easily sold out on the early part of the event.
This is Jed, a cool comic book fan that I just met during the event. This kind of people make it worth while all the hard work that comes into making an indie comics.Here I am signing an issue of Kalayaan for Jed. I think he is very happy with the free mini-poster that I gave him. This is Teardrop. Don't ask me his real name is, because I also don't know. I asked him once and refuse to tell me coz he says it was too common name :-) This is the first time I met him in person. But we know each other for quite some time. We were constantly exchanging messages in DeviantArt. I don't know about the other artist, but I think I have the most kindest and nicest fan based there is. And Teardrop is one of them. This makes me wish that there could be more than one comic convention a year. This cute young girl is M.J. She asked me to draw her a caricature of her self. She asked me so nicely that I could not refuse. And besides, it only took me around 4 to 5 minutes of quick sketch. My work is located on the lower right corner.

No comments: